On Friday April 5, the 4th annual student-organized Water: Systems, Science and Society (WSSS) Interdisciplinary Water Symposium was held at Tufts. The symposium, titled "Feeding Ourselves Thirsty: The Future of Water and Food Production," brought together students, academics, and professionals in the greater Boston area and across the nation from ...
Connect with TIE on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn for the latest event and news updates, check out our videos on Vimeo & YouTube, see our pictures on Picasa, and read our publications on Issuu!
- #TELI 2013 has officially begun! #onehealth http://t.co/E7dH1Vh0lB5 hours ago
- Congrats to @FletcherSchool's Nancy Gleason, who teaches courses in int'l. #enviro issues, for her Tufts 2013 Teaching w/ Technology Award!1 week ago
- Global #carbon footprint infographic by @infogr8 shows #emissions by country http://t.co/1prYxJniUV2 weeks ago
- Summer reading! MT @julianagyeman: Introducing just sustainabilities: Policy, planning and practice. http://t.co/2fBIsLj9y22 weeks ago
- Last TIE Talks of the semester starting in 15 mins! Plenty of knowledge and food to go around! http://t.co/Y1qeowTZbL2 weeks ago
- Come one come all to the last TIE Talk of the semester today 5-6:30 pm! See you there! http://t.co/CsiUsd7QlZ2 weeks ago
- Climate change has a human face? You don't say!?!? Check out TIE Talks tomorrow 5-6:30 pm! http://t.co/MJ1lBlbP503 weeks ago
- Spring @Tufts Environment Alumni Newsletter is out! Feat. alumni interviews, #Tuftsresearch, & events @TuftsAlumni http://t.co/4NXIBNIOD03 weeks ago
- Waze Sympos. attendees: What did you learn about wildlife/avian&aquatic/ zoo/exotics? Tweet your response! http://t.co/bRzIbvgC7K @tuftsvet3 weeks ago