Tufts Environmental Alumni (TEA) is pleased to announce its fifth annual Environmental Careers and Networking Night scheduled for 6-8:30pm, Wednesday, March 16, 2016. This event is dedicated to students and alumni who will be pursuing careers in the environmental and energy job market and who would benefit from the practical, real-world experience of Tufts alums who have succeeded in this field.
Please pass this event along to students who might be interested in attending, either through your academic department or student group. This event has been very successful in years past in connecting fellow Jumbos working in the environmental field with the next generation of environmental professionals.
This year’s panelists include:
- Moderator: Mark Taitz (A71), TEA Steering Committee Member
- Robert Judge (E86), Air Monitoring Coordinator, U.S. EPA- New England Regional Laboratory
- Peter Kelly-Joseph (AG11), Project Manager, ESS Group, Inc.
- Katie Lamoureux, AICP, LEED AP, (AG09), Community Planner, Volpe – The National Transportation Systems Center
- Christopher Riely (A99), Community Natural Resources Manager, City of Providence – Providence Water
6 p.m. – Light dinner/Networking for Alumni (Millmore Room, 7th floor)
7 p.m. – Alumni Panel (Room 745 A&B)
7:45 p.m. – Alumni-Student Networking (Room 745 A&B)
8:30 p.m. – Event concludes